How cool is this? It’s an actual product called Zombie Scrub for removing dead skin. Now if only they could come up with a scrub that would un-zombiefy you. That would sell like crazy. Can’t hurt to try and see if it works on that super cute zombie I have locked in the basement, right? Get yours here.
Filexd under: Bed & Bath
— Tags: felt
— jane @
This has to be one of the coolest items I have ever come across! This little felted zombie soap dude is actually soap and a washcloth combined! I can’t begin to explain it as we’ll as they do, so here’s the 411:
– it’s made with our very own old fashioned goat’s milk soap (in various good-for-the-whole-family scents).
– it’s soap and a washcloth all in one, how convenient!
– the wool is slightly exfoliating (but not scratchy)
– the soap inside will last a loooong time, especially if allowed to dry between uses.
-when the soap is gone, you will be left with a flat little monster that can be used as a scrubby, carefully sliced open and used as a pouch for treasures or stuffed with soap slivers, or saved as a cute little treasure.
– no more slimy soap! perfect for little hands and for travel.
I cannot tell you how fast I am going to be ordering these!
Hurry up and get yours here